CHAMBERS of Commerce from across the Caribbean met in Barbados on 1 – 2 April 2019 to formally launch the Network of Caribbean Chambers of Commerce (CARICHAM).
The objectives of CARICHAM are to:
• Promote trade and investment in the Caribbean and with other international trading partners
• Facilitate capacity building opportunities for members and representatives of the Chambers of Commerce
• Foster innovation and strategic collaboration among members to increase the global competitiveness of our industries
• Identify and undertake training, and facilitate other cooperation programmes that will benefit the membership of the chambers, as well as the next generation of Caribbean business leaders
• Develop and share business-to-business market intelligence
• Share experiences and best practice in areas such as: trade and investment, renewable energy/energy efficiency, disaster risk reduction and climate change
• Foster innovation and strategic collaboration among members to increase the global competitiveness of our industries.
Belize was represented by the Chief Executive Officer, Mrs. Kim Aikman of the Belize Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI).
To view the Press Release kindly click on the link: PRESS RELEASE- CARICHAM LAUNCH – 03 April 2019 FINAL